Where's Kyt?

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by David Layne, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Forest green and light brown over duck egg blue?

2. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

the light brown is not wrong :)

3. Antipodean Andy

:jaw::bolt:

4. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Please tell me we are talking a warm chocolate colour?

5. Antipodean Andy

Mmm, lickable walls...

6. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Hi all,

aplogises for another abscence. Had a complete power failure last night which required a spark to come and fix. But caused a crash of computer and I've only just got that sorted.

Need a wee while to catch up and then will be back proper. Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to PMs etc yet.

K

7. David Layne

David Layne Active Member

Ran out of shillings?

8. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

Can I start the whip round for Kyt's Electricity bill?

9. Diptangshu

Diptangshu Active Member

I wander what the moderators' thought regarding these 'chat posts', can't there be a 'Seperate Chat box/Chat corner' etc.. or something like that, where any one could dust their coats as well as switch on their motormouth?
    People like me with poor history knowledge and who are Always Eager to know something new, ufortunately gets a good 'bump' with these 'amalgameted' chat-posts within the military history!
    We're serving since three generations in the field and hopefully will be carried out by the next gen! There are a very good nos of such 'bumpy posts' that could be easily avoidable if kept in seperate folder, it'll save our valuable time for reading, though some of these 'lite' posts are obvious from the members!