Whale Wars

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by Colonel Klink, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel Klink

Colonel Klink New Member

With ignorance like this, I'm ougghta here. In Acts chapter 10 it says:

[SIZE=+0]1[/SIZE] There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,
    [SIZE=+0]2[/SIZE] A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.
    [SIZE=+0]3[/SIZE] He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
    [SIZE=+0]4[/SIZE] And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
    [SIZE=+0]5[/SIZE] And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter:
    [SIZE=+0]6[/SIZE] He lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do.
    [SIZE=+0]7[/SIZE] And when the angel which spake unto Cornelius was departed, he called two of his household servants, and a devout soldier of them that waited on him continually;
    [SIZE=+0]8[/SIZE] And when he had declared all these things unto them, he sent them to Joppa.
    [SIZE=+0]9[/SIZE] On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
    [SIZE=+0]10[/SIZE] And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
    [SIZE=+0]11[/SIZE] And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
    [SIZE=+0]12[/SIZE] Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
    [SIZE=+0]13[/SIZE] And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

This is my last post so bye-bye.

2. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

And since when have elephants been eaten - not even Africa is that done.

Goodbye Clink, don't let the door of ignorance hit you too hard on the arse on the way out.

3. John

John Active Member

Good on you Kyt, well said.
    :behindsofa:

4. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Elephants are eaten by tribesmen in Africa but it is done traditionally and rarely as part of their survival.

This thread is now shut.

Personal views can be aired on this forum but using religion to justify killing, which is where this thread ended up, is exactly why we have issues in this world and one of the core influences during the Second World War.

...and I will not tolerate preaching of any religious views or understandings not directly related to the war on this forum.

Colonel Klink, if you are going to react like that simply because people don't agree with your views, then I'm afraid you'll never learn much. Living life with blinkers on and being IGNORANT to others' beliefs will get you nowhere in life. Respect knowledge, listen to what others have to say and, above all else, respect the opinions of others, even if you don't agree with them and argue the point. Not that you'll read this of course.

5. Kitty

Kitty New Member

And for everyone's enjoyment, i am now going to post a post by the esteemed Skippy of the "213 Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed To Do" list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.