Spiders?

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by Antipodean Andy, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Seeing as he is in Scotland then quite probably :>

God i loves snow, rarely get it where I live though thanks to the Cheshire Gap. bastard thing.

2. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

We used to have deer traipse through our backyard when we lived overseas. Left those little chocolate looking things in the snow too...

3. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Did you try them Andy?

4. Antipodean Andy

They were a bit nutty...

5. spidge

spidge Active Member

Yes taste very similar to Falafil!

6. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

7. spidge

spidge Active Member

8. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Not sure how many over in the UK would have heard of it - though he is quite well known for his sci-fi books. It has affected the way I imagine Aussies ever since :becky:

9. Antipodean Andy

Until you "met" me and Geoff...and then it all went out the window...

10. spidge

spidge Active Member

The Aussies must have been a handful for British officers. Not being a military based nation they did not seem to have too much time for officialdom.

I would love to have read a British officers opinion of the Aussies. There may have been some good stories about the irreverent colonials.

11. Antipodean Andy

Bloody hell, me, Morse and Kyt online with 27 spiders! I'm tempted to ask where's the bug spray but these spiders take us to the world! :becky:

12. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

27 spiders? With all those cobwebs I feel like Indiana Jones

13. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I was going to make a comment about big rolling balls but thats a bad idea with you lot.

14. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

Just an idle thought. I leave my system on and often leave this site as a tab on Firefox although I am not logged in. How does this affect the stats?

CTNana

15. Kitty

Kitty New Member

You'll just appear as online as a guest.

16. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

So when is a spider not a spider - when it is a guest?

CTNana

p.s. might be impolitic to ask but on a similarly named site two previous members have had their posts reduced to 0. Is this normal practice?

17. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

I'm afraid there's nothing normal about it CTNana.

As to guests and spiders we can see them as seperate entities because they are labelled thus

18. Antipodean Andy

Big rolling Maltesers. Love Indiana Jones films, can't wait for the new one.

19. spidge

spidge Active Member

The question is welcomed. We have discussed it however we have a little more class than that.

The impoliteness is theirs.

20. Antipodean Andy

Gee, we're popular with Spiders. Can only be a good thing...unless they pick up on Kyt's bra and baps thread.