Silent Hunter Online

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by Canadian Commander, Dec 22, 2014.

1. For those of you that play computer games, more specifically, strategy/simulation games, Silent Hunter Online has started its open online Beta. Silent Hunter is a series of submarine simulation games that covers both major theaters of war although mostly the Atlantic Theater. Personally I love these games and the Online version is no slacker by any means. Check it out at www.silenthunteronline.com . Happy hunting!

2. GearZ

GearZ Member

Thanks for the heads up. That is a genre I used to enjoy quit a bit. Remember the old Silent Service series? And before that, Gato? Good times. :)

3. OMG, Silent Service was awesome!!! If you played that you are going to have a heart attack when you see Silent Hunter. Same idea but 20 years newer. Hope to see you online and if so let me know I will try to look you up and we can join a wolfpack together to sink ships! That is one of my new faves in this game for sure is the wolfpacks, lol.

4. GearZ

GearZ Member

Sounds like fun then. I spent many an hour in Silent Service. I'll PM you my Silent Hunter user name. :)