Rare Early SS Kepi-1st Service Cap worn by Allgemeine SS

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by maxhansen, Jan 4, 2013.

1. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

Sorry Charlie.

2. SSTk

SSTk Member

Mr. Hansen, please stick to the cap which you claim is real and is clearly a fake and priced as such. I will post it on the other forums where you are banned for the same gross misconduct as you are showing here and do a poll. Fake vs Real. I can get the noted experts on the topic to chime in as well. You know, the same ones who helped you wriggle out of a deal with 2 other fake caps?

3. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

I am not banned from any forum...yours was my choice.

4. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

Of course you can you are only following orders.

5. SSTk

SSTk Member

" Sent the pics to Wehrmacht-Awards.com they are experts..."

Hmm, Contradiction number 1. Went from "expert" to "dishonest" in exactly 36 minutes, right about the time he was caught listing a Kepi he knew was fake and was informed of such on the forum with the "experts".

" I'm the new guy but I've had a lot of experience with this sort of thing. " discussing an obvious fake black SS helmet offered for sale here over 3 YEARS AGO and already outed as a fake followed by "honestly did not know that M35 was not right", in reference to the joke of an SS DD camo M35 with a personalization that looks like it was from a ballpoint pen written by someone with Parkinson's that you listed for sale on WAF. So your expertise is limited then, Contradiction #2.

Where I come from we shorten the word contradiction as its too hard to say after a dozen beers, to the much more simple "lie". Has a nastier tone but the truth often is nastier than the spin.

Please point out then with what limited experience or great experience, I''m a little lost on that point, and without deflection, or reference to WAF why the reproduction cap is war time and including maker and stitch patterns to support your claim.

6. SSTk

SSTk Member

Mr Max, you are no longer allowed to post for sale items on WAF, that would be a limited ban, and again with the reading comprehension challenges you have, it's not my forum. But I am pretty sure the ban will be total pretty soon given your written disdain here for the ownership and members there.

You are banned at German Helmet Walhalla and at War Relic Forum outright and have been for quite some time.

7. SSTk

SSTk Member

I am unsure your reply. I will post your photos of the Kepi and get the results posted here shortly. Remember the answers will be coming from the same people whose assistance you solicited to gain a refund on the bad caps you bought from Ken.

8. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

9. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

Your whole assertion is a joke. WAF Is good for what IS IN WAF'S BEST INTERESTS. YOU HAVE BEEN BOTHERING A COLLECTOR THAT IS JUST TRYING TO ENJOY THE HOBBY AND INSTEAD OF HELPING, THE LAUGHING AND MOCKERY START. I AM ON OTHER FORUMS, YES OH GREAT ONE FROM THE NORTH, AND HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED FROM ANYWHERE. LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOU TO CALL OUT THE SHEPHERDS AND TRACK MY DANGEROUS ASS DOWN!

10. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

Hey Nanook, I joined two more forums while you are trying to save the poor people of this forum from the big bad wolf. Better call a meeting in East Prussia and brood over the situation maps.

11. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

12. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

What "gross misconduct"have I shown here? You've been up my ass the first five minutes I joined!

13. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

I have joined German Helmet Walhalla! Better get to the situation room! Guess I wasn't banned for life...someone might get shot for reporting bad info...LOL!

14. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

15. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

Prove who I have ripped of here? I am an honest, learning collector.

16. SSTk

SSTk Member

From WRF -

Max Hansen
    Banned

P

And from German Helmet Walhalla we banned and deleted Max Hansen a long time ago.

So, care to discuss the cap yet?

17. SSTk

SSTk Member

Yes, like almost 2 hours now!

18. SSTk

SSTk Member

Read your posts sir.

And I climbed up your ass because you listed a fake cap you knew was a fake.

19. SSTk

SSTk Member

Being banned is different than rejoining Otto Skorzeny and Otto is in the validating process, so thanks for the heads up and your IP address, much appreciated.

20. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

That was a test Nanook and you did very well! I knew you would!