Past Posts

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by preacherbob50, Oct 9, 2014.

1. preacherbob50

preacherbob50 Active Member

I was just looking over a lot of the past posts. Some as far back as last Feb. It looks like they had a lot of fun and some real great info was happening. I wonder what happened to all of the old members? Anybody out there from way past that wants to get it going again, I'm game.
    It's kind of turned into a forum for debate. Granted, dates are dates, but give me the person who was really there and I'm a dedicated listener. WWII and Korea especially. I'd welcome the middle east stuff too. A lot of tech we didn't have, but I guess a round is still a round. Your still pretty young, but like us old guys, you had to learn to grow up fast. Maybe we can kind of help each other out a little. Everyone has questions that need answers. Thats just what soldiers do for each other. Never know. Besides, I'm sure there are folks who never went but are kind of afraid to ask questions in case somebody might be a little sensitive. Not true is it. Each person expressing a view point is a good thing. With a couple of dates....even better.