ONE TIME IN THE BARRACKS!

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by lionzfire122, Jul 7, 2014.

?

Can you clear the barracks with your fart?

1. yes

50.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. not sure?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I have a clearance of "get out of my space now please"

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lionzfire122

lionzfire122 New Member

One time in the barracks, a chick farted and it was just me and her. These open barracks had at least 100 man bunks. I was at the entrance of the building and she was in the bathroom at the very end. The minute she came out she was like, "Oh I just farted sorry!" I took two steps and fled because the smell was horrendous.

2. SPWhitlow

SPWhitlow Member

I'm not in the military yet (I plan on being commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Army) but that sounds like a few of the stories that I have heard from the barracks. Somebody on Reddit's r/army and r/military consistently posted questions about what would happen after his 1st Sergeant caught him doing coke off a hookers butt crack, and other various things along the same lines.

3. preacherbob50

preacherbob50 Active Member

I'm not really sure of a whole barracks. When I went through basic we were in GP medium tents (called 7 man tents) since the barracks were being renovated, and again in the Nam, because there were no barracks yet. In our case, the answer is, yes! C-rats were especially great for a very complex and volumous cloud of anti-personnel butt fog.