New Products for sale in the SEAWINGS Flying Boat Shop....!!

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Seawings, May 17, 2009.

1. Seawings

Seawings New Member

From the Flying Boat Shop at www.seawings.co.uk

Exclusive to SEAWINGS - not available anywhere else!

Just in:

T-Shirts: A brand-new exclusive range of quality flying boat design t-shirts! Each design commemorates a particular 'boat or operator. More designs on the way very soon. Shipping world-wide now!

Oil Paintings: Own you very own original flying boat oil painting! Buy from the finished gallery or commission one of your own. Once it's sold, it's gone! Shipping world-wide now!

Walk-Round Image CD's: Two cd's containing a massive 1,422 (!) large size images of selected flying boats showing all the details for modelers and enthusiasts. Shipping world-wide now!

More exclusive flying boat products coming soon.....

2. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Bryan

I know your site, and I think you have done a great job with. Very informative.

BUT please don't come here, and without asking permission or establishing yourself on the forum, post adverts for items you are selling. Anyone else and I would have removed this thread as spam. But, as I said, because of your site I will let it go this once.

3. Seawings

Seawings New Member

Hello Kyt, Apologies for that, no offense meant. I'm busy filling in the personal stuff and the intro has already been done and is up. I'm not sure if they are all getting to the forum at the right times in the right order!

Was that in the wrong forum section? How do I get permission to place the odd note as things happen at this end?

4. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

General posting and information about your site is fine. Start a thread - probably best in the War in the Air section, and then update that thread as and when you want.

And yep, I saw the intro, but it's usually seen as not on for someone to join just to sell there wares. We get too many members who join who do that and then don't come back.

5. Seawings

Seawings New Member

Yes, I agree. I have that too on my Flying Boat Forum that runs off of the site. I would very much like to contribute as we go on rather than just lurk.

Tell me, where are you all based (as it were)??

6. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

We are an Anglo-Australian enterprise, though with an international membership