Nazi items

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by wheaties1955, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Once this thread is close, which is is close to being so, the relevant posts by SSTk will be moved elsewhere into their own thread into the barracks and stickied.

Wheeties, i have had about enough of your abrasive and downright abusive attitude. You vanished after questions were asked about the helmet, you have nwo returned to try and sell two badges, which you failed to give viable answers to as to their authenticity/reproduction. SSTk has asked questions, to a which you responded with abuse. i also do not give a damn how many posts you now have at this forum, if you had a 1000 I woudl still call you out on your attitude.

If you are unable to do macro work with your cmera, then i suggest putting the badges on your scanner. it works just as well if not better. But if your intention is to try and sell fakes by giving blurry images then i will take action.

When trying to sell an item you give a written description. If these are repro then damn well say so so a viable value can be added to them before a member makes a decision to buy or not.

HOWEVER, I have had enough of you abuse to other members. You have this one and only chance to reverse any decision about to be made.

Your response is...

2. SSTk

SSTk Member

Thanks Col Klink, I started a thread on pointers in Barracks. I am sure mods will move relevant information in that thread as well.

3. Kitty

Kitty New Member

And now that will be done, and this thread closed. Thank you SSTk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.