Nazi items

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by wheaties1955, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheaties1955

wheaties1955 New Member

Make an offer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wheaties1955

wheaties1955 New Member

3. Heidi

Heidi New Member

How much $ you are after?

4. SSTk

SSTk Member

Top pin appears to be a reproduction item you can buy here NSDAP Germany Awake Deutchland Erwache pin curved dome for $9.95

Bottom appears to be a LW EM visor eagle but better pics are required to determine authenticity to WW2. Looking at the item I have my doubts.

5. David Layne

David Layne Active Member

I think the moderators should offer you the opportunity to take these items off here before they do it for you.

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

We were rather considering it to be a joke. Wheeties i suggest you remove them unless you either clarify if they are repro's, or you have cast iron provenance

7. Gage

Gage New Member

Have I logged in to Ebay by mistake! :poster_oops:

8. Colonel Klink

Colonel Klink New Member

Yeah really Gage.

9. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Afraid we do have a For Sale section, so we have to give him a chance to answer for himself.

10. Colonel Klink

Colonel Klink New Member

Thanks for the warning.

11. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Good explanation of the pitfalls. We are considering closing the For Sale section for a number of reasons, and that is one of them. Though we have made it clear that the forum is not responsible for listings and any members who may purchase an item, we do not want to take any chances and allow our members to be screwed over

12. Gage

Gage New Member

Think that is quite a good idea.

13. David Layne

14. Kitty

Kitty New Member

SSTk would you be willing to start a thread in the barracks area giving all of this advise, and answer any qustions that may arise? I can move your relevant posts to a new thread if you like, which can then be stickied for future users.

15. David Layne

When I wrote the above it was not with the thought in mind as to whether the articles offered for sale were genuine or not.

What bothered me was that someone with just 8 posts was using the forum for personal gain as opposed to the sharing of World War 2 information.

16. Colonel Klink

Colonel Klink New Member

I aggree.:D

17. wheaties1955

wheaties1955 New Member

How was I supposed to answer a pm in there was nothing answer buudy. Also I did not say they they were real I wanted to know but all you people have to come and talk crap on this stuff. Also my camera is 1.6 mega pixels and it does not take good pictures.

18. wheaties1955

wheaties1955 New Member

also now I have 10 posts

19. Colonel Klink

Colonel Klink New Member

Don't flip out.:)...You didn't say they were not fakes either.:)

20. Colonel Klink

Colonel Klink New Member

SSTK; I would like to see all of this info in a thread.:):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.