Line book!

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by morse1001, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Kitty

Kitty New Member

And the RAF is protecting us?

2. Kitty

Kitty New Member

3. Kitty

Kitty New Member

4. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

That is a old one! I was sent that years ago!

5. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Famous Sayings

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself ~~"Lillian, you should have remained a virgin."
    -- Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement.
    -- Mark Twain

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.
    -- George Burns

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
    -- Victor Borge

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
    -- Mark Twain

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
    -- Socrates

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
    -- Groucho Marx

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
    -- Alex Levine

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.
    -- Bob Hope

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.
    -- W.C. Fields

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.
    -- Will Rogers

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.
    -- Winston Churchill

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.
    -- Phyllis Diller

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.
    -- Billy Crystal

The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.

6. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

These amused me today!

Attached Files:

7. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Ah Phyllis Diller. Wonderful woman. "Don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight." :>

8. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

A guy is forced to live in a remote Eskimo village but is having trouble interacting with the villagers. Finally he corners one of them and asks why they won't talk to him.
    The villager responds that he has not been initiated as a man. He ask's what do I have to do?
    The villager says, first you have to drink 2 bottles of Russian Vodka, then you have to go into a cave and kill a polar bear with your bare hands, then to seal your induction into manhood you have to make love for 10 hours straight with one of our women.
    The man says he will do it. That night there's a big party to initiate the stranger. Everyone sits around the fire and they pass him a bottle of Vodka. He down's about half without much trouble, bet the second half is much more difficult. Finally he finishes it, and they pass him another. He finally manages to finish off the second bottle and the crowd claps and sings. Then he tried to get up but fell over drunk.
    The chief picks him up and points him in the direction of the polar bear cave. He staggers over and climbs in. Suddenly there's a huge commotion from within the cave. Bears growling and him screaming and wailing in pain. Half an hour later he stumbles out of the cave, Torn to shreds, bloodied, and half dead. He turns to the crowd and drunkenly says,
    Okeee now where's the woman I gotta kill?

9. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."
    --Tom Clancy

"You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither."
    --Steve Martin

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."
    --Woody Allen

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
    --Rodney Dangerfield

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women.
    Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL."
    --Lynn Lavner

"Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist."
    --Matt Barry

"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
    --George Burns

"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant."
    --George Burns

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships."
    --Sharon Stone

"My girlfriend always laughs during sex ---no matter what she's reading."
    --Steve Jobs (Founder, Apple Computers)

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
    --Jack Nicholson

" Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
    --Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady -- and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
    --Robin Williams

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
    --Roseanne

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
    --Billy Crystal

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."
    --Robert De Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"
    --Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked."
    --Jerry Seinfeld

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
    --Rod Stewart

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

10. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND

10. Cats' facial expressions.
    9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.
    8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
    7. Fat clothes.
    6 Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
    5 The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
    4 Cutting your hair to make it grow.
    3. Eyelash curlers.
    2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.
    1. Other women

11. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Pregnancy questions and answers

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
    A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
    A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
    A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
    A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
    A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
    A! : Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
    A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
    A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
    A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
    A: When the kids are in college.

12. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Why men don't write advice to the lovelorn columns:

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a few hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.
    When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was parading in front of the wardrobe mirror dressed in my underwear and high-heel shoes, and he was wearing my make up. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had dressed in my lingerie because he couldn't find his own underwear. But when I asked him about the make up, he broke down and admitted that he'd been wearing my clothes for six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him.
    He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Sheila

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injector chamber.

Walter

13. Kitty

Kitty New Member

yes.
    definitely.
    tasteless weeds.
    they are on me.
    i thought that was the point of the trip?
    theres a difference?
    never understood that one
    devils device
    oh so true.
    don't ask me.

14. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Here is an example of the latest USAF training aid!

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      26.5 KB
      Views:
  15. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Here is a real aircraft flying so low, it could go under a snakes stomach wearing a top hat!

Attached Files:

16. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Some kittens getting out of hand!

Attached Files:

17. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

A very old friend who has vowed to grow old disgracefully (trust me she is succeeding) sent me these one liners and truisms today!

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable ... like a coma?

Never go to bed angry .... stay up and plot your revenge.

Did you eat an extra bowl of stupid this morning?

If you have something to say, raise your hand ... and cover your mouth.

You're not yourself today ... I noticed the improvement immediately.

Don't let your mind wander .... it's too small to be out on its own.

If there is a tourist season, why aren't we allowed to shoot 'em?

Life is like a toilet roll, the closer to the end you get, the faster it goes. (I can vouch for that one!)

I hope she goes on forever because she is a ray of sunshine who can always make me laugh!

18. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

I was sent this today - just in case you needed justification!!!

As Ben Franklin said; in wine there is wisdom, in beer there is
    freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (e coli) bacteria found in faeces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of ****. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = **** - Wine & Beer = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, then to drink
    water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

19. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

H & Safety rule against Spiderman!

It seems that even Spiderman is prevented from using his normal method of transport!!!

Attached Files:

20. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

At work recently, they held a aerobics class in the canteen, the instructor was dressed as spiderman!