German Cross in Gold-back stamped 434 with full clasp. $495.

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by maxhansen, Jan 5, 2013.

1. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

This piece was recovered from Italy with a helmet belonging to Hans Scappini of the LSSAH. The helmet did not survive. Included is a copy of the "Axis History Facebook" which lists him as receiving this award. A neat piece!

2. SSTk

SSTk Member

I didnt know the Axis used Facebook!

Is this a reproduction DKiG?

Can we see photos of this DKiG? I presume it came from the same seller, who is alive correct, and it was included with the ratty fake DD SS ?

3. SSTk

SSTk Member

4. Akolt

Akolt Member

SStk, I read that and didn't understand. Might want to explain please?

5. SSTk

SSTk Member

It's a looong story. Read each thread from the beginning. You'll figure it out.

6. Akolt

Akolt Member

Ahh.. It has several pages. Not fun to spend around 30 minutes to read it all:s

7. SSTk

SSTk Member

Read the first 4 pages. Then read his Scappini story here about this DKiG.
    Bottom line, he's selling bad items.

8. Akolt

Akolt Member

Ok, now I will atleast understand:)

9. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

How many items have I sold on this site?

10. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

AS A HEART PATIENT I DON'T NEED YOU TO AGGRAVATE ME SO I ASKED TO BE TAKEN DOWN...I ALSO ASKED THAT THEY LOOK AT YOUR ATTITUDE AND MAYBE YOU'LL GO BACK INTO YOUR IGLOO WITH YOUR DOGGIE. YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER TO TORTURE, HOPEFULLY SOMEONE HEALTHIER THAN ME. CIAO NANOOK

11. SSTk

SSTk Member

I am sorry about your condition. You should think about that before you post so many fake items all over the Internet and lie your ass off. Pissing people off who decide to not let you get away with it is probably not good for the blood pressure. And somehow I don't believe you, but I wonder why.

Just in case, as I said in the other thread (you can find it, it's one of the 3 you've started and 4 your conversing - if you'd call it that - in) I will leave this alone now. I believe any reader can follow along now and understand quite well what's been going on, Mods my apologies for the series of engagements but you've a arnaluk in your midst. (That's an Inuit swear word)

Max subluksungnartok tuktuand & is slipperier than a kenalogak's naark orkso.

Kunikpok,
    Nanook with Koonan.

12. maxhansen

maxhansen Member

MY 8 INCH SCAR IS REAL AND SO ARE THE EXTRA VEINS IN MY HEART. THERE WAS A DEFINITE MISCOMMUNICATION HERE. I DON'T, AND NEVER, USED MY HANDICAP TO MY ADVANTAGE; I TRY NOT TO THINK OF IT. BUT YOU REALLY PUSHED MY BUTTONS.
    BE THANKFUL I'M NOT 31.

13. SSTk

SSTk Member

Ok Tom.

14. Akolt

Akolt Member

I think a mod or a staff member should deal with this.

15. Akolt

Akolt Member

A staff should solve this.