Do any of you watch this show?

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by war hawk, Jan 13, 2009.

1. war hawk

war hawk New Member

I am just curious do any of you watch Man vs. Wild? I do, that Bear Grylls is a cool person. I try to watch every episode. And do any of you watch Survivoman? I try to catch as many of them as posswible, His name is Les Stroud. Both of these are survival shows.:bounce::fish2:

2. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Have seen the Scottish and African episodes of Man vs Wild. Makes for good watching and there's no doubting Bear's capabilities and toughness (he was SAS and has done a number of extreme pursuits for charity) but he took a bit of a hit when it was revealed some of the things he was shown doing were done with a little "help". Still, parachuting from a balloon over Africa when the last time you jumped over that continent you broke your back takes some fortitude.

3. war hawk

war hawk New Member

Hi Andy, yes your post is true, he does eat some weird things.:gossip:

4. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

We all do to some extent.

5. war hawk

war hawk New Member

HAHAHAHAHA, yeah that is right.:clapping::lever:

6. spidge

spidge Active Member

I must get a life as I have never heard of the show. Too much history channel I guess!

7. war hawk

war hawk New Member

Oh have you been watching to much history channel, that is a good thing that can be a bad thging. I have been watching the show for a while.:gossip: See if you watch to much history channel then it will be boring because you learned everything and then therwe is nothing else to learn.