Cycle-sexualist sentenced

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by Kyt, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Kitty

Kitty New Member

a higher gear kinda thing?

Shoot me.

2. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

We'll pedal anything once we get our teeth into it, Kitty!

Does the bicycle clip comment remind anyone else of that Monty Python cycle tour skit that Palin did? You know, the one where he crashes and writes in his diary that he got his pants caught in the chain so must wear shorts...or something like that?

Or is it just me?

3. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Probably just you mate. But then again, I'm not a Python fan so don't remember most of their sketches

4. Antipodean Andy

Neither do I but that one always sticks out more than others for some reason. Maybe cos it's Palin and he's a dead set legend.

5. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand never watched Python for more than 30 seconds. Find it deathly dull.

6. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

Me too! i always thought sketches went on just that bit too long and so became less funny. Now that I can understand him, I much prefer Billy Connelly.
    ..... anyway back to the cyclist ..... surely you can't have all exhausted your puns?

7. Antipodean Andy

Philistines.

CTN, can't believe you used the word "exhausted" in a bicycle thread! Are you pedalling the use of cars over bikes? I'm suspicious.

Billy Connolly is great...except when he gets naked. No one needs to see a naked Scot.