Curvy women may be a clever bet

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by Kyt, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Comment? I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't :noidea:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7090300.stm

2. Kitty

Kitty New Member

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

3. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

I like a curvier woman :clapping:

4. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

As long as they are still breathing I'm just grateful

5. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

A pulse is optional in my view.

6. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Yes but you're up in Glasgow - the entire city becomes like a cryogenic/suspended animation pod when winter arrives. No pulse, and a lovely shade of blue :becky:

7. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

High beam, Kyt.

8. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

True, however my needs are catered for around the office, we are right in the middle of the red light district :peace:

9. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Where on earth is the red light "district" in Glasgow. It's been a few years since been up your way but it used to be the whole city on a Friday night!!

10. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

nah! They were all rounded up and placed in the Anderston area, makes it easier for us to see them all in a smaller area to pick one we like. :)

11. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Ah, north of the river! Right. Handy for the business district... all those stressed out office workers on a Friday night :becky:

What amazes me is that most of Glasgow has been cleaned up and is quite trendy (I'm old enough to remember when it was all still black!), but I bet East Kilbride is still a dump! :>

12. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Gee, and I toned down my previous post in fear of being hammered!

13. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Yes EK still is, big shopping centre there though that I still go to, I am only 10 minutes from EK.

14. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Shopping centre? Blimey, I have been away too long! My dad's friend had an all-in-one shop that sold everything from tatties to heater oil. I'd get stuck behind the ciggie section to sell individual fags (when I was 12 or 13). Some great NY nights though (I think :noidea:)

15. 51highland

51highland Member

Reminds me of when I was working in Barr Head in the late 80's. Scary if you went into the wrong Pub.