Anyone like NFL OR MLB.?

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by war hawk, Jan 8, 2009.

1. fixel101

fixel101 Guest

David, LMFAO. Brilliant! Yeah, the crowd was really into the game and the noise was terrible. Moreover, any Russian player who dropped the ball was to be shot by the NKVD. Makes for greater sure-handedness.

F

2. John

John Active Member

Just to let you know that SMACK is an illegal drug in Australia
    :behindsofa:

3. Same in the US, but it fell into that whole gangsta hip-hop vernacular as "runnin' smack". It apparently alludes to the whole big talk, half-lying spiel that smack pushers use to sell their heroin which has been stepped on a few times with questionable ingredients (corn starch to cigarette ash has been found) to street dealers.

That's from a friend who is on a law enforcement gang task force.

4. Truth, they say, is the absolute defense (or as they say in gridiron, DEE-fense)!

By the way, why hasn't England returned the Ashes to Oz????? :brick: Ouch!!

5. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

We only loaned them to Oz!!!! We are merely toying with them. Do you call it hustling? (I wish!)

6. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

I choose not to answer this question as it did not need to be asked...:becky:

Really? See you at the World Cup then...

They never have. I think the real Ashes have only ever been here a few times and last time they even had their own business class seat to get here and back! Way too valuable to travel too often. Besides, the memories of walloping the Poms last much longer as does the sting of the occassional loss. This upcoming series looks interesting as we're rebuilding and the Poms are going through another leadership hiccup. However, as much as I love the game, I've kinda lost the passion for watching it. Prefer to listen on the radio while working in the shed!

7. John

John Active Member

Thanks for that. I thought I was on another planet as I wondered what the hell they were saying
    :m0rphine::bolt:

8. war hawk

war hawk New Member

We beat the Cards 27-23!!!! The Steel Curtain fell down on your Gazzel's ( Larry Fitzgerald and the rest of the team) back and broke it.:caked: You said that James was going to run all over us and he did not.:caked: You said that the Cards would have big Ben on another planet and Ben won us the game.:caked::caked:They said that Big Ben is now almost definately a hall of famer.!!!

9. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Only just though, WH, so be a good winner...:becky:

10. war hawk

war hawk New Member

Okay.:dance: Hey just to inform you I will not be on here to much for a horrible virus worm entered my puter so it is getting worked on right now.

11. John

John Active Member

What a great effort by the Cardinals, they almost pulled it off. My god, doesn't it take a long time to play. Some parts it was like watching grass grow.
    :jaw: :behindsofa:

12. fixel101

fixel101 Guest

WH: Congratulations. Your team played a marvelous game. You were right, sort of. My hat is off to the Cardinals, though - they played a very strong game.

Sorry to hear of your worm disorder, get well.

Fix

13. war hawk

war hawk New Member

Hi Fixel 101: What team are you a fan of just wondered.?:noidea: