Spoons has arrived

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by spoons, Aug 30, 2009.

1. spoons

spoons New Member

Hi

It's been on my 'to-do' list to join for a while, but so many jobs, so little time.

I'm from St John's Town of Dalry in Dumfries and Galloway (South West Scotland). I post on Great War Forum, Scottish War Memorials Project, Scottish War Graves Project and a few other places. My main interests are in getting all war graves and war memorials from Dumfries and Galloway online for free. I also have an interest in air crashes in the area.

\Paul

2. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Welcome aboard, Paul. Glad you knocked us off your list! Looking forward to reading your posts.

3. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome to the forum Paul,

You have supplied photos for my AFC/RAAF project in the past for which I am most grateful. I too am inspired by having my collection of photos available to all at no charge and no obligatory donation which seems to have found its way into many projects.

I actually had a lovely chap in Scotland track me down a couple of months ago by mail in Australia to offer all my outstanding photos in Scotland as well as details of their deaths. This offer is inclusive of the northern islands, but not until next Summer[​IMG]

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Cheers

Geoff

4. CXX

CXX New Member

Hello Paul,

Welcome to the forum

Regards
    Peter

5. liverpool annie

liverpool annie New Member

So glad to see you Spoons ! :) ......

I love looking through your Scottish photos .... gets to be addictive !! ... thank you for your enthusiasm and hard work !!

Welcome !

Annie :)

6. Tonym

Tonym New Member

Good to see you Paul

Tony

7. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Welcome Paul.

Sorry, but the name spoons drags up awful memories of a video I watched, anything to with spoons does it. :)

Salad Fingers By David Firth

8. John

John Active Member

Welcome to the forum, Paul and hope you enjoy.
    :bowl:

9. sniper

sniper Active Member

Welcome to the forum Paul. I know you will enjoy your stay with us as we have some very knowledgable people here. I will be taking you up on your offer of the photos which of course like all the rest of mine will be available Free to anyone who wants them.
    Regards
    Sniper (Mike)

10. Reccemitch

Reccemitch Member

Paul, Welcome to the forum

11. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Watcha Paul.

12. Roxy

Roxy Member

Hiya Spoons,

Welcome to this forum.