Some Changes

Discussion in 'Latest News' started by Wise1, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Just been doing some updates and additions to the forum.

Country Flags:

You can now choose your country flag to show up in your profile, like mine on the left of this post. To change it, click on the "usercp" option on the menu at the top of the screen and then click on "edit profile", scroll down to the bottom and you will find a section box with all the countries in it.

Top Poster Position:

Again in your profile on the left there is a new bit of text, it simply tells you where you are in terms of biggest poster, as you can see I cam currently the 6th Top Poster.

More coming shortly :)

2. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

Hi Lee
    Why do I keep getting a pop-up on the right of the screen asking me to register to obtain full access?

Congratulations to you all, the site is going from strenghth to strength!

3. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

you should only get that if you have not signed in?!

4. spidge

spidge Active Member

Hi CTNana,

It is members like you who provide the strength!

5. 51highland

51highland Member

I get the same pop up after I have logged in.

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Lee this is happening to me whenever I am on the portal page. :noidea:

7. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Admin/Mod team,
    I was looking for my countries flag but it is not there. Does anyone know what has happened to Scotland? I note England's flag is there. :confused:

Regards
    Hugh

8. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Due to the number of flags that need to be uploaded some flags have still to be added to the list. We will let Lee know Scotland is missing, which is odd seeing as hes a Scot himself, and get it sorted. And eventually they may all be wavy like the GB and Oz flags. :D