Second moderator added

Discussion in 'Latest News' started by The General, Dec 17, 2006.

1. The General

The General New Member

We've added a second moderator to all boards. Joining Mark Peters is old friend Steve "Basecat" Basic, who will have full moderation power and authority on all boards, just as Mark, Susan, and I have.

Thanks, Steve.

Eric

2. Basecat

Basecat New Member

Eric,

I promise not to go Benedict Arnold on anyone. :) This is fast becoming a very interesting site, and have learned alot reading the various threads on the boards since day one. There is usually a lot of news here in NJ about Revolutionary War topics, and will post links to the articles when I see them in the local papers.

Hope all is well.

Regards from the Garden State,

Steve

3. markpeters

markpeters New Member

Steve,

As I'm in the process of finishing my MA and moving house (final one for a while - I hope), I'm pleased that you've been able to give a hand. It won't be long before you decide that General Arnold eventually chose the right path ... :eek:

To those who have sent messages, apologies for not having responded. Particularly Ben; I'll try and and respond fully this weekend, before I get disconnected on Monday. Will probably be 5 to 10 days before I regain access.

Best wishes,

Mark

4. Basecat

Basecat New Member

Mark,

:) General Arnold took the right path?? What would Peter Brady say? :)

Pleasure is mine to be working with you, and I wish you good luck on the move and the finishing of the MA.

Regards from the Garden State,

Steve

5. markpeters

markpeters New Member

Well, studies continue for a short while.

However, the move went ahead without any problems and got internet connected this afternoon. Seems like people have been busy whilst I've been away. :eek:

Best wishes,

Mark