Searching for an old book..

Discussion in 'Books and Films' started by Diptangshu, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Diptangshu

Diptangshu Active Member

I've lost this book somehow from our family library and after a long search, I didn't get any fruitful reasult. It was one of the favorite books of my mom and I wanna collect another one! Pls help me.
    '' Profile of America '', written by Emily Davie, intro by Louis Broomfield and forwarded by Charles A Lindberg (T Y Crowell publication/1954).
    Thanks a lot ..

2. GearZ

GearZ Member

Alabris shows several for sale here. Amazon offers a reprint version here. Hope that helps. :)

3. Kate

Kate Active Member

Way to go, @GearZ ! I was going to mention looking at Alibris but now I won't need to. :D I've found a few books there over the years that I was sure I'd never be able to find *anywhere* so I always check there first. Hope you can grab a copy, @Diptangshu !

4. GearZ

GearZ Member

Glad to help. I know how hard it can be to track down an older book. Having the details like in the OP make it much easier to do so. Its way worse when all you can is "eh...it was about [fill in the blank] and I think it was written by ..."

5. Diptangshu

Diptangshu Active Member

Thanks a lot GearZ, thank you Kate for all of yours assistance. A great help!
    Details what I got, from our library 'entry' catalogue, made us easy for a proper search.
    Wheather you believe it or not, many infos of the WW2 and the War of Independence etc., I came accross through the book, with the help of my mom some 35-40 yrs ago, for the 1st time! Anyway, Thank You Kate and GearZ, for one more time.