Roxy says Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Roxy, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Roxy

Roxy Member

Hi there,

I am currently researching my grandfather 2926293 Pte Thomas McQ Roxburgh, Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders. He was captured (I believe in Italy) and interred in Stalag VIIA at Moosburg in Germany.

I am also a member of the Great War Forum and the Scottish War Memorials/War Graves Projects: I am happy to help any forum member if I possibly can.

Roxy

2. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Welcome to the forum Roxy

3. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Welcome aboard, Roxy. Look forward to your postings.
    Regards
    Hugh

4. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Welcome to the forum, Roxy, hope you enjoy your stay and looking forward to reading your posts!

5. 51highland

51highland Member

Welcome and enjoy.!!!!!

6. Nostalgair

Nostalgair New Member

Hi Roxy,

All the best,

Owen

7. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Hey Roxy welcome to the forum

8. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome to the forum Roxy.

I am sure you will enjoy it here.

I too am a member of GWF & Scottish War Memorials Project.

Both have been very helpful in my research and collection of RAAF grave photos and memorials.

9. rlaughton

rlaughton http://www.militarian.com/account/avatar

From one newbie to another - Hello Roxy. A flight instructor at that!

Interesting idea to link all the members affiliations so we can call on each other for assistance. I am an inaugural member of the Great War Forum and the Canadian Expeditionary Force Study Group. I am also a volunteer photographer for the Canadian Maple Leaf Legacy Project in Ypres and I do missing cemetery photographs from Canada for the CWGC. They like my snow pictures of Canadian cemeteries! Recently, I have started working with a group of other volunteers on the "National Inventory of Canadian War Memorials" which tracks what is in churches, parks and town halls across Canada (paper and stone memorials included).

Maybe the admin team can figure out a way we could have a table or database of who has access to what information?

Have a great time here, I am new but finding it a great place and nice people!

Richard

10. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Welcome, Roxy, great to have you on board. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

11. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Guest

Hello Roxy and welcome to the forum.