Put me out of my misery - what song is this?

Discussion in 'World War 2' started by Antipodean Andy, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

2. spidge

spidge Active Member

3. Antipodean Andy

Ah, sorry Geoff. When you open that website, assuming you have speakers and/or sound turned on, a song starts up and it's driving me nuts cos I know it.

4. spidge

spidge Active Member

All my gear is working correctly.

Maybe you are the only one that can hear it! Freaky.

5. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Andy's having those audio-visions again (I'll keep him distracted whilst somene slip some of his pills into his coffee). Sorry mate, can't hear anything.

6. Antipodean Andy

Who said that? Wha...? There I was flat on my back...you're freaking me out man, no I'm not, you're the one with a Beau in your hair...

Seriously, there's a song that plays when you're on the homepage of that site! Maybe I'm just special...more pills thanks Kyt (shakes coffee cup in mouth as arms tied up in straight jacket....)

7. Hugh

Hugh New Member

It's ok folks he is not losing it!

It's OK Andy I, at least, can vouch that you are not losing your marbles.

There is a tune there but I’ve er heard it somewhere before but...erm can’t think where. Oh well over to you lot now.

Regards
    Hugh

8. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Andy, how much did you pay Hugh to say that? :heh: It desn't prove that you're sane - just that Hugh may need the same medication :>

9. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Dried Frog Pills available here!

What frellin song?

10. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Andy,
    Are we the only two that can hear it? What's the name of your pills? I will check and see if they are the same ones that I am on :lol:

11. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I tried manually typing in the URL, and also jumping round the site before coming back to the home page. Nothing.

12. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Hi Kitty,

There was a delay, at least for me, when I first went on the page, then, when I was about to give up...on it came.

I thought the delay was due to my "pear shaped internet connection" as I seem to be infected with the same disease that Kyt had. :>
    (Cursing slow Net connection Icon)

Regards

13. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Its the theme from 633 sqdn!

14. Antipodean Andy

Knew I could trust a Navy man (as opposed to these fellow airheads and countrymen who don't have the faith...in the word of Andy!). :hail:

Only drug I'm on is caffeine. Clearly, Hugh, we're on the good stuff! :nitro:

Morse, thank you! :hug: It's been bugging me what that song is.

Apres moi le deluge :bolt:

15. Antipodean Andy

Gotta stay on the front page, Kitty.

16. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

I have had the homepage open for the last 20 minutes and I can't hear a damn thing - is this some conspiracy by Hugh and Andy to drive me mad ("oh yes, we can hear the music, kyt, why can't yoooouuuuuu?")

17. David Layne

David Layne Active Member

18. David Layne

19. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

aaaarrrrggghhh, David's in on it too!!! I give up :faint:

20. David Layne

Time you was in bed.