Oss Sepals

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sepals, Mar 9, 2008.

1. sepals

sepals Guest

Hello, I am a Norwegian writer on WWII. My first book will be out late April 2008. Unfortunately just in my language. We might try to sell the book to a foreign publisher, but that will be further down the road from now.
    I am 37 yrs old, married and I have 3 children. I originally come from the Narvik area, but now I live at the very top of Norway (Finnmark)
    Any questions? Send me a PM:peep:

2. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Welcome sepals. What is the book about?

3. sepals

sepals Guest

About the OSS Financed intelligence sites inside Sweden, manned by Norwegians

4. Kitty

Kitty New Member

welcome to the forum Sepals. I am going to seriously enjoy reading your posts.

5. sepals

sepals Guest

Balchen was involved with his Dakotas he flew from Kallax Sweden to drop supplies

6. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Good luck with the book, Sepals, I hope it does well. Feel free to promote it here with photos etc.

I have a couple of friends in Norway who I chat with on email regularly. Great guys and a beautiful country. Is there much interest in the history of the war in your country?

7. sepals

sepals Guest

Interest

The book will be out in the end of April. Without any promotion of any kind I have sold about 130 books to date. I am pretty satisfied with that. The first ed will be 500 copies then we will see :irvine:

8. spidge

spidge Active Member

9. Nostalgair

Nostalgair New Member

Hi Sepals,

Welcome aboard and best of luck with the book.

Cheers

Owen