Discussion in 'Introductions' started by South Staffs, Nov 16, 2007.

1. South Staffs

South Staffs Guest

Hello to all. So this is where you all got to! Glad I found you, looks nice here doesn't it?

:peep:

I'm a general military history buff, but WW2 in particular, land sea and air are all of interest. I'm a Brit, residing in the US of A.

2. The Aviator

The Aviator New Member

Just got here myself mate. Lot of Aussies lurking here. Watch out, some of them are rough.

3. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome South Staffs.

Trying pretty hard here to speak about the "other" areas of ww2. Bit more of the Pacific, Burma, Asia and those not so discussed areas.

We are not neglecting Europe of course because that is where it all happened initially.

This was the intention of this new forum in the first place. We want to make it different from ******* and many other ww2 forums however any topic of course is open to posting. Clerks, Paymasters, Cooks, Mechanics, Truck Drivers, etc who kept the boys at the front at the front.

4. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome Aviator.

Are you still having some problems?

Another of our members, Andy in West Oz is another Aircraft fan with a lot of trucks built in.

This is what we are about:

Trying pretty hard here to speak about the "other" areas of ww2. Bit more of the Pacific, Burma, Asia and those not so discussed areas.

We are not neglecting Europe of course because that is where it all happened initially.

This was the intention of this new forum in the first place. We want to make it different from ******* and many other ww2 forums however any topic of course is open to posting. Clerks, Paymasters, Cooks, Mechanics, Truck Drivers, etc who kept the boys at the front at the front.

5. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Its a double welcome to both South staffs and Aviator!

6. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Welcome Staffs.

7. Kitty

Kitty New Member

And all i can say is Dudes! :D

8. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Welcome!

Welcome to you both.

Regards
    Hugh

9. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Welcome Staffs good to see you.

10. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Welcome to both of ya. Good to see you here.