New Design

Discussion in 'Latest News' started by Wise1, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Your going to see things appear tonight and tomorrow that may work or they may not, the important thing is that they are working in the new skin which is going live shortly. Just in case you see things moving about or appearing you know why ;)

2. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Looks like I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to see the new skin as I doubt I'll get the chance to hop on a computer much for a bit.

Probably too late, Lee, but any chance of keeping the poppy theme somewhere in lieu of stereotypical photos of machines/people? The poppies represent what this site is all about.

3. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Sent you a link to the new site ;) for a sneaky preview

4. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Thanks mate. The colours are particularly neat when you get into a thread.

5. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

I can see what you all see now that my daughter has sorted out my screen colours.

The screen colours are very nice, definitely easy on the eye.

i'm not sure how much has changed, or how much I simply couldn't see before but it looks brilliant!!!

Are we keeping the poppies Lee?

6. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Yes poppies are staying.

7. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

Aha! I can't tell you how good the old site looks compared to what I have been seeing. I've now discovered the new one too!!!!

Looking good ...... but....
    Is the loss of the "Forum" menu choice temporary (I use that a lot)?

Probably not for me to say really but am I the only one who prefers the cleaner lines of the old header (oooh sorry Lee it just looks a bit ... busy compared to the simple statement that the poppies made with the dedication to Angie)?

By the way our village website is about to implode. I hope their screen names are truly anonymous!!!!!