My Signed Print Goodness

Discussion in 'Your Collectibles' started by Kitty, May 16, 2009.

1. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I suspect the next print will beat your entire signature collection in just one go.

2. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Yes, thank you for that credit card debt. :becky:

LOVE the Manchester profile.

Other than four signed prints, the best effort I've done was to get the rear photo on the Flying Legends 99 programme signed by whatever pilot I could come across.

3. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Its much more fun getting the signatures yourself. wish I could do it more. And now for the major print in the collection.

A print honouring the work of the Castle Bromwich factory.

Testing Conditions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Kitty

Kitty New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the list of signatures

[​IMG]

Notice Mitchell's son, Alex Henshaw the test pilot, and Sir Bernard Lovell, who also designed Jodrell Bank Radio Telescope thats just up the road from me :D

5. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Retribution (A 617 Lanc on the Dams raids flies low to attack a train, only to find it heavily defended)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fo some reason i have acquired 3 of these wing picnic images of 617.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Kitty

Kitty New Member

8. Kitty

Kitty New Member

9. Kitty

Kitty New Member

10. Kitty

Kitty New Member

11. Kitty

Kitty New Member

12. Kitty

Kitty New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And thats the last one for now. :D

13. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Fab collection Kitty - and the prize in the lot has to be R2D2 :D That last one is really nice, as is Pin Point Marking.

JHopefully you will get them framed one day - they will look fantastic on the walls

14. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Am in two minds about framing them. I want them out on display so i can enjoy them more, but then i am also aware that framing harms prints. I think i'll just stick tot he big art envelopes and get a decent folio for them.

And go R2!

15. Jerome

Jerome Member

Acid Free matting and glass should not harm the prints Kitty - costs a bit more though!

16. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I know, and looking at on average £70 for the bigger prints and about £40 for each of the smaller prints, then I'll stick to the art folio. :D

And I have 3 more prints to get sorted now, and about another dozen brooches ;)

17. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Have you moved the hosting for some of the prints? Quite a few in the second half haven't come up for me.

18. Kitty

Kitty New Member

dunno Andy, they're all there for me, and just checked photobucket account and they're still there. you cleared your cookies recently?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Kitty

Kitty New Member

20. Kitty

Kitty New Member