Little bit about Heidi.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Heidi, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Heidi

Heidi New Member

Hi all, no need to greet me.It's only me Heidi,just letting everyone know some information about myself.

My interests are ww2 but more so on the German warfare and British ships,but i am only a Rookie ,just a learner.
    I am a little bit younger than my profile states but you guys can just treat me like i am 27 years old.

Cheers.

2. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

So how old are you really, Heidi? Age really means nothing on here - it's the contribution and friendship that counts.

Having said that, you might be our youngest member and that's certainly something to be proud of as our oldest member is probably Ron Goldstein who is a veteran. It shows the level of interest the conflict creates.

3. Heidi

Heidi New Member

Cool, i thought age mattered. I am not that young anyways. I am 17 years old.

4. Golden Wattle

Golden Wattle New Member

Well Heidi,
    In my opinion you are Very Important to this forum, as it is your generation that will keep the memories of those who served alive.
    "Old" people like AA and myself :D will have to hand you the baton.
    With your obvious enthusiasm you will also "spread the word" to others.

It is great to see you conversing with others and sharing your opinions.

M

5. Heidi

Heidi New Member

Phew,i just thought young people might get on the mature members nerves,so that's why i made my self 10years older.

I just hope i can spread the word to others as good as you're generation has.
    I much appreicate it.:angel:

6. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Heidi, you could be three years old but if you're posting good, well-measured, logical, interesting and legible information, none of us will care.

7. spidge

spidge Active Member

My daughters know a lot more about WW2 from me but prefer sport. My youngest (16) plays basketball (Rep and Domestic) and Netball.

Do you play any sport?

8. Heidi

Heidi New Member

I really do try and type like a good,well-measured,logical,interesting and legible information.
    Thanks for the engrament.

9. Heidi

Heidi New Member

yes i use to play netball and basketball.I was better at netball than basketball. Netball i was really good at,not as good as you're daughter,i never made it to the bigger leagues like Rep and domestic.
    I think that i am into ww2 more than you're daughters is that, i am actually a tomboy,before playing Netball and basketball,i use to play Aussie rules football for 7 years before i was force to quit (13 year rule). I was into boy things, so ww2 interested me.

Sorry for the long story, i have to learn to give short answer back.

10. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Long answers are fine. :D

11. David Layne

David Layne Active Member

Heidi perhaps you could explain to me the difference between netball and basketball.

12. Kitty

Kitty New Member

once you catch the ball in netball you are not allowed to move with the ball, in basketball you can move up the court so long as you bounce the ball along. There are a few other difference but that is basically what it boils down to.

13. war hawk

war hawk New Member

Offtopic: I talk on my dads' profile.

14. Kitty

Kitty New Member

War hawk that post makes no sense. What do you mean?

15. war hawk

war hawk New Member

I post as my Dad.:(:(:(:(

16. Kitty

Kitty New Member

War hawk, are you telling me you are using your father's account to post on here?

17. David Layne

Thanks, then netball is a passing game.

18. David Layne

19. Heidi

Heidi New Member

Yes, netball a passing game,Basketball is more of a trippling game.
    You can wove with the ball with basketball,but where is the netball,you arn't allowed to move wth the ball.

20. Heidi

Heidi New Member

Something little about War Hawk. LOL