I'm Paul from Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SPWhitlow, Jul 12, 2014.

1. SPWhitlow

SPWhitlow Member

Hi, I'm Paul from Florida. I'm very interested in military history. I always loved the military history portions of my history classes throughout school (I just graduated high school). I also aspire to be a officer in the United States Army, I am participating in Army ROTC at the beginning of this school year, and am majoring in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology.

I hope to learn as much as I can and participate a lot in these forums!

2. Kate

Kate Active Member

Hey Paul... Glad to have you here. Military history is fascinating... even the parts that get all twisted out of shape and spun until unrecognizable. :)

Good for you wanting to be an Army officer. It's a career of which to be proud. I have a friend who's currently a Lt Col and he wouldn't change a thing about his career choices, he says.

Kinesiology sounds fascinating, but I'm afraid I wouldn't do too well in that class. Best of luck with your studies, and I'll look forward to chatting with you here about military topics!

3. SPWhitlow

SPWhitlow Member

Yeah, I have heard mostly great things from people with careers in the military! I'm not sure if I'm going to shoot for an active duty slot, or do National Guard, but either way I'm sure I'll have a fantastic time in the military. If you have any good WWII historical videos feel free to send them to me, I'd love to watch them.