History Buff says Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bretnutz, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Bretnutz

Bretnutz Guest

Hi,

I am a son of a Sailor. My Father was in the U.S.Navy 1942-1962. I have Never served in the Military. Wish I had.....for the knowledge.

I have done U.S. Civil War Re-Enacting as 'Independent Battery I Pennsylvania Light Artillery.....from 1983-1995. Spanish-American War Re-Enacting from 1998- 2000 as a Ships Cook aboard the U.S.F.S. Olympia which is still afloat in Phildelphia Pennsylvania U.S.A.

I have interest in WW1, WW2, Korea, U.S. Civil War, and Austo-Hungarian Empire.

I have read Many WW2 Books both fiction and Non-fiction from 10years of age to now. I like John Keegan

WW2 Military Aviation is my main Interest.......I fly Microsofts Combat Flight Simulator 2 or CFS2 for short.

Belong to S.A.M.S.......Scottish American Military Society #1.

2. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Welcome to the forum Bretnutz. It's nice have a member with such a wide range of interests, and especially one with an interest in WW2 aviation (my particular interest).

Look forward to your posts, and feel free to contribute to non-WW2 sections as well.

3. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Welcome Bretnutz,
    Hope you enjoy it on here.

Regards
    Hugh

4. 51highland

51highland Member

Welcome and enjoy Bretnutz.!!!!!!

5. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Watcha dude :D

6. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome Bretnutz,

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Any specific theatre you prefer?

Cheers

Geoff

7. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Welcome, mate. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. We're a friendly bunch and we're growing!

8. Hawkeye90

Hawkeye90 Guest

Welcome to the forum Bretnutz. :)

9. Nostalgair

Nostalgair New Member

Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Owen