Help with website

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by battlefieldsww2, Aug 28, 2011.

1. battlefieldsww2

battlefieldsww2 New Member

Hello my name is Martin and i am from Denmark,
    I'm having a website with remnants from the Second World War in Europe and would like some assistants.
    Most of the pages of the website have been translated from Danish by Google Translate and I need a better translation.
    Just a sincle/few pages or more!
    Are there any of you who would like to help withit. If so, I'd be very happy.
    Many greetings.
    Martin - http://www.battlefieldsww2.com

2. Kitty

Kitty New Member

welcome to the forum Martin. May i remind you about forum etiquette. You do not go to a forum and with your first post try and get members to go to yours, You build you posts and then ask for help after first making a viable contribution. However this time i am willing to turn a blind eye so long as all you wish for is translation help.

3. battlefieldsww2

Thanks Kitty, I will rememder...

4. sniper

sniper Active Member

Hi Martin,

I notice that you don't have a Britain page even though we have many remnants left over from the war. We still have pillboxs, control centres, airfield buildings, tank blocks to name but a few. Are you planning to put up a page for probably the country that saved the rest of Europe from the Nazi's?

Sniper

5. battlefieldsww2

The site has no limit, but unfortunally my time has... I am not planing any trips to britain, but if you would like to help with the text for one of the locations, I would gladly make the rest.
    /Martin

6. sniper

sniper Active Member

Hi Martin,

I'm only too happy to send you photos of such things as pillboxs, tank traps and airfield buildings etc and to add some text of where they are and what they were used for.

Sniper [Mike]

7. battlefieldsww2

I have a break from my daily work and are ready to expand the website again.
    Is there anyone who would like to help with proofreading of a few pages in German and French?
    I also need photos, if there are any who have visited these places: V1 base La Boissais, Mesnil-Au-Val and Neuville, Bunker Ringeltaube in Landsberg, Gun Battery Noordwijk in Netherland and Gun Battery Husoen and Master Strand in Norway.
    Any help will be appreciated.

Martin - http://www.battlefieldsww2.com