Hello from Pierre

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pierre Grande Guerre, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Hello all,

I am Pierre, 54 years old, from Amsterdam. A passionate hobby historian and photographer.
    For years now my wife and I travel along locations of the Western Front in France and Belgium, from the Hartmannswillerkopf in the Vosges until Nieuport on the Belgian coast.
    On my website, Pierre's Photo Impressions of the Western Front, you will find hundreds of my photo's, but also some concise texts about events, situation maps, and period pictures.
    Some of my visitors write me, that they use my website as a helpful preparation of their own travels.
    Of course I would like to invite the forum members here to visit my website: please be welcome.

I wish this forum much memberships, much visitors, a lot of topics, and some fine discussions.Succes!

2. forester

forester New Member

Hello Pierre,

I've just paid my first visit to your website and it is excellent. The photography is superb.
    May you and your wife continue to add to it for many years to come.

Phil

3. spidge

spidge Active Member

Hello Pierre,

I too have just seen your website for the first time and the photos are marvellous. You and your wife are to be congratulated on the result.

Cheers

Geoff

4. liverpool annie

liverpool annie New Member

Hi Pierre !

I used your websites address on my post for Aubers Ridge ! :D

I have visited it many times before and have enjoyed it very much !

Welcome and please visit often !!

Annie :D

5. @ Phil, Geoff, and Annie.

Thank you very much, for your kind reactions about my website!
    I will extend the website more and more in the future. But first my wife and I have to make a new tour in the spring.
    In a about a few weeks I will launch a special photo impression about the city of Colmar ( in those days a German city) and the French war cartoonist Hansi.
    Of course I will often visit this beautiful forum!
    Again thanks a lot and much succes to you all!

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Welcome to the forum Pierre, am sure I'll learn a lot from reading your posts and site.

7. Thank you, Kitty!