Hello from an Aussie in Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bruce Grayson, May 29, 2013.

1. Bruce Grayson

Bruce Grayson New Member

Hi,

I've been interested in Military History for the past 45 years. I'm not an expert, but sometimes I like to see what the experts think.

I was brought up in Australia (near RAAF Williamtown), lived New Zealand (near RNZAF Whenuapai) for 7 years, and I've been in Canada (not far from CAF Comox) since 2007.

Thanks for having me here.

Bruce

Peter T Davis and Diptangshu like this.
  2. skyblue

skyblue Active Member

Welcome aboard, Bruce! Glad you found us. I'm no expert either, but you will find many here who share your interests!

3. Watson

Watson Member

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

4. Diptangshu

Diptangshu Active Member

Hello Bruce,most welcome here in Militarian.

It seems to me that you 've toured a lot,is that in search of some Historical aspects or something else,may I ask ?

I really here for my interest in Military History,specially of WW 2 ...

Thanks,have a nice day.

5. loobee

loobee New Member

G'day Bruce, pleased to meet you, I live in the city of Lake Macquarie NSW and am very interested in aviation my Wife and I often go Up to Williamtown RAAF base to enjoy watching the Fighters etc in their
    exercises ....

Cheers loobee

6. rlaughton

rlaughton http://www.militarian.com/account/avatar

Welcome aboard Bruce. I am in Milton, Ontario CANADA so there are a few Canucks here. My primary interest is WWI but I do follow WWII and the War of 1812. This is by far the best board on matters related to WWII. It has grown a lot since I first arrived and I see I need to pay attention to the new layout.