Hello! - Free image restoring for you

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rco, Mar 14, 2012.

1. rco

rco New Member

Hello all,

My name is Roger and by way of introducing myself I'm offering free photo restoration for a short while. I've got a little business that is getting off the ground, and am looking for more work to place in my portfolio.

If you've got a tatty old damaged picture that could do with some digital renovation then give me a try it won't cost you a penny. My work has had many positive reviews on other forums and now i give you this offer for a limited time.

You have absolutely nothing to lose! I've put a few examples on my profile page.

Update: 28 views and no takers?!?! Don't be shy...

Rog

2. Kitty

Kitty New Member

This forum doesn't really enjoy new members pimping themselves without first starting relevant threads and discussions. Please jump into the forum and take part in discussions, then you might acquire some interest.

3. rco

rco New Member

Sorry, Kitty! i don't know enough about WW2 to be able to chip in with a discussion, but i thought offering a free service would be a good enough contribution to start with.

4. Kitty

Kitty New Member

best way to learn is to jump in. ask questions and answers come back

5. 51highland

51highland Member

did this in about 10 minutes.

Did this photo in about 10 minutes to see how difficult it was.

Attached Files:

6. rco

rco New Member

Hi, this version took more than ten minutes, but seamless work usually does!
    Cpl_JP_rc.jpg
    All the best
    Rog

7. Sarge

Sarge New Member

Roger,

Excellent work! Welcome to WW2 Chat!

8. 51highland

51highland Member

Perhaps you could tell us what you use for your restoration work as it seems quite impressive. Thanks.

9. rco

rco New Member

Hi 51highland sorry for the late reply, I used my old version of PhotoShop, although mastery of it and to some degree artistic ability makes for a high end result. Thanks for the welcome, Sarge. I wonder if anybody else would appreciate having an old photo spruced up? It's still free for a time...

10. 51highland

51highland Member

I have 2 of my Father that need a good clean up if you could help. Any particular scan res required?

11. rco

rco New Member

A colour scan at 600dpi works best for most photos

12. 51highland

51highland Member

This is the brilliant result of an artist, many thanks Rog.
    [​IMG]

Peter T Davis likes this.