helen/A huge hello to you all form helentk (merged)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by helentk, May 8, 2008.

1. helentk

helentk Guest

helen says hi to you all

2. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Welcome Helem, hope you enjoy the site. Tell us about yourself, and your particular interests. Are you researching any family members etc?

3. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome Helen,

I am sure you will enjoy it here.

4. Nostalgair

Nostalgair New Member

Welcome Helen,

Cheers

Owen

5. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

G'day Helen, hope you enjoy it here.

6. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Welcome aboard, Helen.
    Regards
    Hugh

7. helentk

helentk Guest

A huge hello to you all form helentk

I am new at htis site and want to challenge you all at playing the games the site offers. Unfortunately until I receive ten posts I cannot play the games with you.Please could you introduce yourselves so when I am able to join in I know whom I am up against.
    Thank you
    helentk

8. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Hi, Helentk, welcome to the forum, unfortunately I do not play any of the games in the arcade. But feel free to tell us more about your interest in ww2 or post war activities.

9. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Hi Helen

welcome back. I have merged your earlier introduction with the new one. It would be good if you could let us know what you are interested in and if there is anything that you would like to discuss pertinent to WW2 or military history in general.

As to the games, members are very welcome to enjoy the facilities as a way of relaxation. However, I for one, would be disappointed if someone joined merely to play the games. There are plenty of games sites available on the internet and would probably be better for those who don't want to participate in our community. And I certainly wouldn't recommend any member to attempt to bump their post count just so that they can reach the required 10 post limit. They would soon be found out by the quality and type of post and either be removed from our memberlist or the limit raised.

10. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Or their posts deleted.

11. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Guest

Hello there Helen and welcome :)

12. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome Helen,

Hope you enjoy yourself and join in the discussions.