Generals of World War II

Discussion in 'Biographies' started by Steen Ammentorp, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Though many of you may already know it. I just want to mention that I have today made update of the database of World War II generals at www.generals.dk The database now contains more than 21100 generals. A lot of new informtion and photos has been added, so I hope that you will find the database useful.

2. sniper

sniper Active Member

Hi Steen,

The website is awesome and i have used it in the course of my research a few times. Keep up the good work.

Regards
    Sniper

3. After a long time preparing it a new update was made yesterday. More than 400 generals have been added to the database bringing the number up to 21502 generals covered. I added photos on more 500 generals.

Otherwise a lot of information has been added to the American, Chinese, French and Japanese generals.

Enjoy.

4. teamrose

teamrose Member

Wow, what an extensive amount of research you've done. Were there no generals in the marines. Your site is very addictive. I keep going back to see what end a particular general met.

5. 225JacobeC985

225JacobeC985 New Member

Great website bro! I wish I had a chance to find this when I had to write a paper on a few generals. But I know I will need it for next semester so I bookmark it. Thanks alot!!

6. Vladimir

Vladimir Siberian Tiger

Steen, your effort is nothing short of breathtaking. It would have taken ages to compile all that information, which otherwise would have been lost for ever.

7. Akolt

Akolt Member

Really thanks for this, been looking for some generals for days now! This helped me out a lot +1 !