Die Herrenrase.

Discussion in 'World War 2' started by prey, Jul 15, 2014.

1. prey

prey New Member

It's been a long time since I haven't discussed about Hitler's sickening ideologies. I reckon it's never too late.
    The jews were the victims of the nazi ideology and, currently, the ones of the neo-nazi party - which takes granditude as days pass by our side, as a matter of fact -. Hitler didn't bear the fact that jews were lazy and greedy rather than socially-productive, generating their income by creating and investing in shady businesses that worked well for them, actually.
    Hitler wanted to put his ideology in the top of the hierarchy being honest with the people. He didn't make false promises, nor ones that couldn't have been honored. In fact, he was open about his views. You might ask yourself how so many people agreed that Hitler needed to kill an enormous amount of innocent human beings in order to achieve "happiness's milestone". In my honest opinion, there were 2 reasons for which he succeeded to raise his ideology:

1. People needed a long-term solution for their internal issues and a scapegoat to "feast on".
    2. Hitler, in his childhood period, was mistreaten by his father especially, beaten on a daily basis, blood shedding occuring oftentimes. We all know that children, at an ethereal age, can't oppose any defence against anyone, and they keep all the incidents in them, until an implosion occurs - unlikely to happen until an older age -. Hitler developed a hatred - improperly said, as he turned more into a primitive person with no further empathy for the humans - for the jews, and he thought that the only way to relieve from his neverendingly haunting childhood memories was to kill the jews, and other nations who didn't correspond with his perceptions.
    But, not only Hitler developed this frenziness, the entire people who experienced this as well on their childhood, so that's why the majority agreed with him. They were seeing Hitler as their own mirror reflections. For me, it's a bit ambiguous whether or not he took advantage of this aspect, so I restrain from unfounded thoughts.
    In consequence, "Die Herrenrase" - the Master race - came by shortly as another sickening ideology which people agreed with, unsurprisingly. Hitler knew that persuasiveness was the key of success, so he proved devotment in all the speeches, once again. I was completely mesmerized, too, by the speeches I found on Youtube. At that time, I'd have agreed, too, with the false propaganda he infectiously spread across the people.
    Aryanism represented perfectionism as seen from a white race human's perception: blue eyes, blond hair, perfect body structure, overwhelming intelligence and such. He thought that, upon winning the WW2, he'd been able to perpetuate the aryanism species to the highest extent, making the world a better place - without the jews and other "mongrels" -.
    Ironically, his svastika symbol he used to determine his sickening views on the world was, in fact, a peaceful symbol, mainly used in India, but other Asian territories as well. Probably he didn't knew this aspect, or he simply preffered to mislead people into thinking that his views were perfectly conventionally-acceptable and sane...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014