Denmark, latest member of the WWII Allies, signing in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by escdk, Jul 12, 2014.

1. escdk

escdk New Member

Hey guys,

Wanted to drop a short message saying 'hello'. I have been snooping around a bit lately and decided it was time to register. The amount of information contained on this forum is truly immense and it will definitely take some time chewing through a lot of it.

As a side note, I remember hearing that earlier this year we were officially recognised as part of the Allied Forces of WWII - despite our limited contribution and our then cooperation with the Nazis. But I guess it's politically important for us to be a part of the big boys club now.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Diptangshu likes this.
  2. Diptangshu

Diptangshu Active Member

Hope you've enjoyed your moments here in this good forum. Let us know your field of interests in the military history of WW 1/ WW 2, by starting/replying a thread here ! Thanks ..

escdk likes this.
  3. escdk

escdk New Member

Thanks, so far so well at least! I definitely have most interest in WWI and II, but there is a lot of information about these two wars (obviously) so that should be able to cover my interest. Oh and the Weapons, Technology and Equipment section is quite awesome as well.

4. SPWhitlow

SPWhitlow Member

We have the same interests when it comes to WWI and II. I am very interested in the weapons and technology, and love learning how they lived and fought back in the war. Some of the espionage technology that the U.S. used back then was very innovative for its time.