CTNana's here too!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CTNana, Dec 27, 2008.

1. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

I couldn't bear to be left out either!!!

I know even less about WW1 than I did about WW2. I don't even know if either of my Grandfathers were involved except that an evil looking sabre sort of knife was supposedly captured (looted) by one of them in the far east (could have been yet another family myth - bought down Petticoat Lane or something). I do know that my grandmother who was very poor, ill educated, and in service in London was forced to change her very Jewish surname by deed poll. I wish I had the wherewithal to find out more about this!

I therefore look forward to spending many more hours in front of this screen being able to get to understand more .... at my own speed too!!!

I see lots of familiar names. My very best wishes to you all. I'm sure that your presence here will help make this site as successful as WW2Chat.

2. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Hi,

Its wierd saying hi to all the members from chat :)

3. CTNana

CTNana Active Member

I'm just trying to disperse my germs more widely!!

4. liverpool annie

liverpool annie New Member

How lovely ... the gangs all here !! :D:D:D

Hope you're feeling better Nana ! .... on the nights you can't sleep .... you now have a choice !

Annie :)

5. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome over to WW1talk Nana.

We will have to start singing the song shortly.

Hope you had a great Christmas besides the flu and looking to cash in that dinner voucher very soon.

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

*dons Hazmat suit and welcomes nana*