CONTEST - World War II 365 Days

Discussion in 'Books and Films' started by Ferhilt, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Ferhilt

Ferhilt New Member

CONTEST - World War II 365 Days

World War II History and Abrams Publishing bring your our first contest. Abrams has graciously donated a copy of their newest book World War II 365 Days by Margaret E. Wagner.

This book is, to describe it briefly, “cool!” Its unique shape and vivid images make it ideal for any prominent place you’re in. It is a must have for any history or World War II enthusiast.

To enter the contest complete the form here: CONTEST - World War II 365 Days | World War II History

[​IMG]

I wanted to share this with you guys and give you an opportunity to join in the fun, hope you don't mind, and good luck!

2. liverpool annie

liverpool annie New Member

Wow Steve ..... that is your site ? .... how very cool !! .... how dumb am I ? ( don't answer that !! ) I have looked at that site many times and just didn't make the connection !! :der:

OK .... contest sounds good ... and if the prize is a book .... well ........ say no more !! :becky:

Annie :)

3. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Say no more, say no more...wink, wink.

4. Ferhilt

Ferhilt New Member

Thanks Annie, if you have ideas for the site at all I'm more than happy to hear them. It's just kind of an evolving project of mine. If you have anything you want to add to it I'm happy to take that too! hehe

5. liverpool annie

6. Ferhilt

Ferhilt New Member

Thanks I added those articles :)

7. liverpool annie

Guess what ? .... I was sitting here ... minding me own business and I got an email !!

Guess what else ? ... I won the book !! :clapping::clapping:

I'll let you borrow it when I've finished reading it Andy !! :mosking:

Thank you so much Steve ..... that's terrific ..... !!

Annie :D

8. Ferhilt

Ferhilt New Member