Brookwood and Runnymeade

Discussion in 'Memorials & Cemeteries' started by sniper, Aug 29, 2009.

1. sniper

sniper Active Member

Hi All,

I am heading to Brookwood and Runnymeade next weekend so if anyone has any requests for photos please can you email me as soon as you can please so i can list them on my spreadsheet.
    I will also be going to Aldershot to say goodbye to some friends who i never had the chance to say that to so if you have any requests for Aldershot, again please let me know.
    Due to a problem i encountered a few months ago i am having to retake all the photos for Oxfordshire and Berkshire so if there are any requests for these counties please bear with me until i have been able to get to the cemetery to re-do them. If you have any requests for these counties, again please ask me and i will put them to the head of the list to be redone first.

Regards
    Sniper (Mike)

2. sniper

sniper Active Member

I have photographed the whole of Brookwood Memorial so if anyone wishes to have any pics please either post your wants on here or PM and i will get them you asap.

Regards
    Mike

3. spidge

spidge Active Member

Great effort Mike although I have all of Brookwood from a kind Para fan.

4. sniper

sniper Active Member

Hi Spidge,

Have sorted out Runnymede for you, will send you the pics over the next few days.

Reece,
    Have sorted out Brookwood for you and will send you the pics over the next few days.

Jerome,
    Have a few pics for you mate and will send them onto you, again over the coming few days.

Regards
    Sniper
    Mike

5. Reccemitch

Reccemitch Member

Mike, Thanks

6. sniper

sniper Active Member

Memorial shots sent Paul, will get the grave one sent as soon as i have downloaded it from the camera.

Regards
    Mike

7. sniper

sniper Active Member

Spidge,

Started sending you the pics from Runnymede Memorial tonight, hope your inbox is empty because they are large files.

Mike

8. spidge

spidge Active Member

Hi Mike,

Received 8 emails.

Have been away taking photos myself. Had a chance to get away for a couple of days. Went lunchtime yesterday and returned lunchtime today.

800 km round trip for 101 headstones and five cemeteries.

Trafalgar, Moe, Maffra, Sale & Bairnsdale.

9. sniper

sniper Active Member

Geoff,

Will be sending you the rest over the next few days, back at cadets tonight so won't be sending any tonight but you will have them all by the end of the weekend

Sniper
    Mike