Another new member.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tom!, Jan 5, 2008.

1. tom!

tom! Guest

Hi.

I´m 35 years old. My specialty is the japanese armed forces between 1920 and 1945. I´m currently working on a german web project regarding this topic (AFAIK one of the few non-japanese websites on this topic and the only one in german).

In 2002 I was very active at the german Sudden Strike (a computer game) community. I decided to contribute some articles on less known ordnance of WW2. As the forum I made these articles for only allowed limited possibilities I started a website to publish more complete versions of my articles.

In 2003 I realised that informations on Japan at WW2 were rare. So I decided to publish few articles on japanese ordnance. During my researches I became more and more fascinated on this topic so I decided to expand my website to an open end web project.

At the moment the project includes mainly data sheets on japanese army ordnance but I´m about to add data sheets on army organization and navy ordnance as well.

The size of my websites is 320 MB right now including 301 MB of pictures (more than 8150 pics and diagramms).

I always search for new material and pictures. As my main goal is to provide informations don´t mind asking be via PM or the forum.

Yours

tom! ;)

2. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

Welcome Tom, nice website you have there ;)

3. Hugh

Hugh New Member

Welcome aboard, Tom.
    Regards
    Hugh

4. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Welcome Tom, your field of expertise certainly adds to the forum. I hope you enjoy posting and reading here.

5. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome Tom.

Good to see a hard working Website performer. Do you have much spare time?

6. digger

digger Guest

Welcome Tom good to have you and your expertise joining us

Rod

7. sgt petts

sgt petts Member

Hi Tom
    WELCOME,

8. tom!

tom! Guest

Hi.

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

I´m a single at the moment and so I have some spare time at the weekends but not too much.

Yours

tom! ;)

9. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Watcha Tom. I'm sure you'll spend many happy hours here. And possibly teach some of us basic German one day.

10. sniper

sniper Active Member

Welcome Tom, may your stay be happy and enjoyable

Sniper :peep:

11. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Welcome Tom! Nice site

12. beesa

beesa Guest

Hello from me too.