And more Chems

Discussion in 'Other Conflicts' started by preacherbob50, Oct 28, 2014.

1. preacherbob50

preacherbob50 Active Member

I heard a piece of news broadcast on 25 Oct. that ISIS had found a couple of more Chemical storage areas in Syria. I have been waiting for a little more news in order to post but..........crickets! A lot of things have been going the way of "hidden news" lately. I digress.
    It seems that when the U.N. went into Syria to inspect and move ALL of the chemical weapons that Syria reported they had, that Syria wasn't totally honest. They apparently had a few more storage areas that they did not report. So, as Murphy's law would have it, what the U.N. could not find or was not told about, ISIS is more than glad to help out since they have captured a couple of storage areas and now possess a nice sized cache of WMD's. But, like I earlier wrote, nothing has been said about it since 25 Oct.
    No one has called me or knocked on my door to tell me that the chem news was secret so if you haven't heard anything about it ......you just did.

2. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

You gotta wonder what they're hiding it for. Why keep it a secret? It's hard to trust a government that keeps so many secrets.

3. preacherbob50

preacherbob50 Active Member

You just do not fully understand U.S. politics, Gin! You see, if you can get up enough money and have the right puppet masters you can run for our high office. We, as citizens, get to pick which uninformed baby kissing, personal gain loving individual we think might sleep less to the Oval Office.
    He or possibly she this time, gets to pick his own golf playing, pocket stuffing individuals for specific jobs depending on their personal biases.
    Then, those individuals pick other individuals to head committees. These "heads" do not know why they are picked, just that it pays well. Take in fact the latest Ebola czar. He's just a friend of a friend who doesn't know anything about medicine but he has a life and death controlling job. I digress.
    Again, the committee heads do not really know what the committee is supposed to do because the presidents picks are keeping it a secret. But, it's really not a secret, because since Bush got the inside scoop on the WMD's in Iraq and what happened afterward, no one wants to know any secrets.
    It's simple, right? No one knows anything here, just like Schultz on Hogans Heros. The possibility of our politicians knowing anything remotely secret is nil, since it might cause them to actually have to make an informed decision that also might cause the public to know that they are occupying an office and drawing a huge paycheck and pension.
    American politics is not confusing at all, and all we have in the secret keeping room is......crickets and the ghosts of REAL presidents.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  4. DancingLady

DancingLady Member

I don't think any government is totally open about their weapon stores. It's matter of defense in their mind. You never want potential enemies to know all your secrets or they know exactly what to do to defeat you. Why we don't have all this information is another issue entirely.

I totally understand why Syria would have hidden some weapons and never reported to anyone where they were or what they had. They probably considered it their backup plan, a secret weapon to be used only if they really needed to pull out a surprise to defend themselves. Don't we do the same thing? I don't agree with them having chemical weapons that would be considered a war crime to use, but a secret stash is totally logical to me.

5. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

You're right, Preacherbob, I really don't understand American Politics. I just have a very ignorant and judgmental view about it because it's hard to understand how a government can let its country fail so many times.

6. DancingLady

DancingLady Member

I'm an American and I don't understand American politics at all. I don't think you really can understand it anymore, it's too complicated and hardly anyone in it is actually honest, so there is no way to know the truth really.

7. Interrogator#6

Interrogator#6 Active Member

The reason why you lack an understanding of American Politics is because the professionals of today seem to want it that way. There used to be taught in schools CIVICS courses but I understand like Geography Civics has disappeared. Civic taught deep background of how America worked, and the daily press discussed current events. But with the "consolidation" of the Media into the control of only a few owners we now longer can rely on MainStream Media to keep us informed. Rather than have an informeed citizenry we have Socially Engineered masses who vote how Rupert Murdock wants them to vote.

I do not know if toxic chemicals were found in Syria. Personally I have doubts. And I doubt if there is any delivery system which can send them to American shores.

8. Interrogator#6

Interrogator#6 Active Member

This lineof discussion was started 28 Oct., 2014. It was concerning the alleged discovery of cauches of Chemicals or Chemical Weapons in Syria. Since there have not been any recent follow-up reports may we assume the initial reports were false? Or must we wait until closer to the elections of Nov., 2016, to hear more allegations?

Inquiring minds want to know.

jrj1701 likes this.
  9. jrj1701

jrj1701 Member

After the elections is when it will be seen, there will need to be a false flag event to justify escalation of involvement in the Middle East.