About me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sapper2418, Oct 16, 2007.

1. sapper2418

sapper2418 Guest

Hi to you all my name is Tony ,married 4 children lost count of the g/children.6years R.E. chairman of local ex/serv.ass. treasurer local branch R.E.A.Like to visit battlefields with the above,resently Ypers and the Somme.Would like to find out more on the D-Day landings etc.I was told this site may be able to help us. Also started on family history recently.
    From Cwmbran S.Wales all the best Tony.

2. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Welcome to the site Tony.

I see that you've requested some assistance from Sniper. I'm sure he'll reply when he next logs on.

Whe you state that you would like to know more about the DDay landings do you mean more detailed histories or more about the geography of the areas (or both :))?

If you let us know if there's anything specific you would like info on we'll try to assist.

3. spidge

spidge Active Member

Welcome again Tony,

Look forward to having some discussions.

4. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Hi Sapper2418, welcome to the forum, if you gives us some more info, then we will be able to help you.

5. 51highland

51highland Member

Welcome Sapper2418 hope you enjoy your visits with us and find answers to your questions.

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Watcha Tony. What precisely do you need to now and we'll see what we can do. And welcome to a brand new forum, feel free to whack a few bricks into the new build. :D