1000th Post

Discussion in 'Latest News' started by spidge, Sep 22, 2007.

1. spidge

spidge Active Member

You are the taking "the"..............aren't you!

2. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Bloody hell. The best I've got on a forum is more than 950 and I'm still active on that and been a member for two years. Second highest postings for me are on the dark side but I'll pass that on here!

3. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

But what you guys have to realise is that Kitty frequents places where people talk about Dr Who and such like - and everyone knows that those types don't have lives :peep:

4. Antipodean Andy

5. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Exactly

6. Antipodean Andy

Just saw the total posts for the site and they're sitting on 933, well, 934 now. What the...?

7. spidge

spidge Active Member

Still reckon the count vowels!

8. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

But I occassionally post on the same forum, are you trying to tar me with the same brush?:noidea:

9. spidge

spidge Active Member

Yes, but we know "who" you are!:)

10. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

very punny!

11. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Oi! I do not and never have frequented the Dr Who forum! OK, three times but that was merely to wind somebody up with mentions of slash.... *cough* never mind.

The other night I spent my time slamming a friends head in a red hot trouser press as he was yelling at me to do his ironing in the Man Thread. That was fun.

12. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

never said it was the Dr Who forum - I said where they discuss Dr Who and the such

13. Kitty

Kitty New Member

well i am defending myself first off. The thought of stepping in there make sme cold with fear.

14. Antipodean Andy

Me too! Woohoo! :cheer2:

15. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Amazing how someone can go galavanting around SA for a week, and still reach 100 posts so quickly - a real chatter-box :Booty:

Well done Andy :clapping:

16. morse1001

morse1001 Guest

Welcome to the latest centurion!:clapping:

17. Antipodean Andy

Thanks Morse. Kyt, I see your nudity hasn't been banned from here yet...didn't really want to see my dinner again but...

18. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Call that nudity - pah. But then again I shall stop myself before I do serious damage to everyone's eyesight :becky:

19. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I dare you :>

20. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Yeah, right - you'll be the first to run, screaming