straight to google search!!!!!!

Discussion in 'World War 2' started by Cobber, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Cobber

Cobber New Member

Howdy all, just a little problem I have been having when accessing this site.
    I type the address in full and press search, however instead of going straight to
    ww2chat site as it has allways previously done, it instead goes to a google search page where i click on the link which takes me on to ww2chat site.
    No matter what i try I end up at google search page, if I type the address in or click on address that's allready in my history box and also when clicking on favourites.
    Is this affecting others? Is their something I could do to stop going to search page?

It seems to be only effecting this site, other sites i search for seem to usually go straight to that sites home page.
    Cheers
    Cbbr

2. spidge

spidge Active Member

A strange one Cobber.

I have not encountered that.

There may be a cookie problem that has reared its head from the previous site.

Cheers

Geoff

3. John

John Active Member

Why not save the site to favourite on the computer, I have done that and I go straight to our site
    John

4. Cobber

Cobber New Member

Quote{also when clicking on favourites}End Quote

Thanks Guys; John however I have allready placed it on my favorites list and it still goes through to the Google search page just like other attempts to get WW2Chat site up.
    Spidge I have deleted all cookies as well, to no avail.