New Novel THE PHOENIX REICH Details WWII Mysteries and Nazi Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Books and Films' started by joshualisec, Apr 3, 2013.

1. joshualisec

joshualisec New Member

Greetings folks!

My name is Joshua Lisec, and I am an American thriller novelist. My grandfather served in the US Army Air Corps as a B17 navigator and flew missions over Dunkirk, eastern France, central Germany, and Tunisia. I'm new to this forum, and I wanted to share some cool news with everyone.

This past weekend, my publishing house released my first novel, THE PHOENIX REICH, a fast-paced thriller set against the backdrop of World War II mysteries and the reality of modern-day neo-Nazi conspiracies. You can read the full synopsis of the novel here: http://joshualisec.wordpress.com/books/about/. Both Print and eBook versions are available at a discounted price directly from my publisher: www.donnaink.org.

I'm a long-time WW2 history buff and have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours exploring the WW2 exhibits at the National Museum of the USAF. For the past five years or so, I've amassed a collection of Allied artifacts and memorabilia.

Many thanks for the opportunity to share this exciting news with you all. Blessings!